According to the World Bank report, Girl child education is a strategic development priority.
Better educated women tend to be healthier, participate more in the formal labor market, earn higher incomes, have fewer children, marry at a later age, and enable better health care and education for their children, should they choose to become mothers.
All these factors combined can help lift households, communities, and nations out of poverty.”
THE WE FOUNDATION is the best Child Education NGO in India, we believe that it is important to educate and empower poor child education in India.
Let us join hands to ensure that every child gets an opportunity to acquire knowledge, skills, values and learn to thrive in life despite all odds.
Our focus areas
Early childhood education (3-6 years of age)
- Crèches with education facilities for children aged 7 months-10 years for construction workers, brick kiln workers and other working parents.
- Establishment of model ICDS
- Advocacy for quality and integrated programmes for children
Accelerating education for school-going children
- Classroom library and mobile community-based library for primary school
- Education sponsorship to poor children
- Value education for primary and upper-primary children
- Happy schools- strengthening education
- Setting up science laboratory (STEM) in schools
- Community learning excellence center for underprivileged children and youths
- Advocacy for quality and integrated programmes for poor child education
Education for the underprivileged youth:
- Career guidance for higher secondary and college students
- Education sponsorship for underprivileged youth