As per the World Health Organization, “Better health is central to human happiness and well-being.
It also makes an important contribution to economic progress, as healthy populations live longer, are more productive, and save more.” We abide by this statement.
The We Foundation is a best health care services NGO in India, works directly with the community, partners with the Local, State and Central Government, NGOs, Corporates and community-level groups
To ensure accessible, affordable, available, and acceptable primary health care services to the most vulnerable and marginalized children and women in both rural and urban settings.
We are one of the top best NGO in Kolkata that identifies the root causes of healthcare challenges, provides innovative solutions for quality health NGO in India.
Our focus areas are:
- Addressing malnutrition: Stunting, Wasting and Obese children, adolescents and women
- Screening and treatment of cancer patients
- Mobile medical units, clinics and mhealth apps for greater access and quality care at the doorsteps
- Infrastructure development (Health facilities and Integrated Child Development Scheme)
- Health Camp: Eye, Dental and General
- Health emergency situation such as COVID-19 crisis
All health and nutrition programmes are integrated with high risk assessment, evidence-based implementation strategy,
Capacity building of project stakeholders, development of IEC materials, Engagement of TV, Radio and Print media, involvement of Government, involvement of other key stakeholders.